STUDENT TEACHER/INTERN PROCESS
- District establishes MOU with participating college/university.
- College/University submits placement request through the district office and fills out placement survey for each candidate seeking placement CLICK HERE FOR SURVEY.
- District office communicates with building administrator to see if there is a need in areas requested through survey.
- After placement is confirmed by district and university, candidate fills out online application CLICK HERE TO APPLY.
- District office contacts candidate to have their fingerprinting completed.
- Candidate completes SafeSchools.
- Upon final approval, prior to first day, candidate reports to district office to receive their badge and brief orientation.
Deadlines for placement requests are:
Fall (start dates in August – December) – June 1
Winter (start dates in January – March) – November 1
Spring (start dates in April – June) – February 1